Very Easy Drawing For Kids is one of the most well-known and enduring cartoon characters from the Looney Tunes franchise.
One of them is the adorable Tweety Bird, a tiny canary that Sylvester, the misfortunate cat, is constantly trying to catch. Very Easy Drawing For Kids Tweety Bird has often outsmarted Sylvester despite concealing himself behind his attractive voice and looks.
Easy TweetyBird Drawing For Children
Due to the contrast between his cuteness and cunning, he has become a well-known character; thus, learning to draw Tweety Bird might be a lot of fun.
If you enjoy cartoon canaries as much as I do, prepare for a great tutorial! We’ll show you how to draw Tweety Bird step-by-step so you can create illustrations of this cartoon bird.
Step By Step Drawing
- Let’s begin drawing Tweety Bird and check out the results!
- Tweety Bird’s head is far larger than his body, which is likely the first thing most people would notice about him.
- Outlining Tweety Bird’s head will be the first step in our tutorial on how to draw Tweety Bird. To begin, draw a big, circular line across the top of his head. With its height and rounded shape, it almost resembles a lightbulb.
- Then, beneath this head, we’ll sketch his chubby cheeks. To do this, we will utilize two considerably smaller curved lines at the base of his skull contour.
- There will be a small space between these two lines since his head and body will be attached.
- After that, in AD Step 2, sketch some facial features for the drawing of Tweety Bird.
- You can add some facial details to your Tweety Bird drawing after finishing the head’s contour. We’ll begin with his little beak.
- To represent this, two separate forms will be linked at the borders and angled to suggest that he grins.
- Add a curved line to the right side of his mouth to make him even cuter.
- Finally, we’ll draw a rough outline of his eyes, which will have long, rounded pupils.
- Add three curved lines to each eye and three more curved lines to the top of his head to represent some hairs to complete the drawing.
- Tweety is sweeter because his body is disproportionately little compared to his head. We’ll begin drawing Tweety Bird’s body in this section of our drawing tutorial.
- Draw two teeny, curving lines down from the top of his head to create his short neck.
- Draw a second line on the opposite side to depict his chest, and then add a curved line to it to represent his shoulder.
- Then, before finishing his tail, draw one more circular line for his backside using curved lines that lead to a sharp tip.
- Now that all has been said let’s move on.
- Now, start drawing Tweety Bird’s limbs and legs.
- Tweety is pictured in this book with his hands clasped in front of him, giving him a charming pose.
- For this portion of your Tweety Bird sketch, we’ll be drawing. We’ll use a few curving lines that begin not far from where you sketched the bulge for his shoulder.
- We will sketch his tiny fingers in the region where his hands are interlocked. As you sketch, don’t be afraid to meticulously duplicate the reference image because this stage may be trickier than you think.
- We’ll add our finishing touch by creating two small peaks at the base of his body, where his legs will emerge in the next step.
- Add a few feet and other finishing touches to this step-by-step sketch. Tweety Bird’s fifth move
- So that you’re ready for the following step in this lesson on sketching Tweety Bird, complete the drawing now. His torso is surrounded by feet the same size as his head.
- But drawing them shouldn’t be difficult due to their simple shapes. Draw some short legs and big, spherical foot outlines with two toes.
- You can now move on to Step 6 after you’ve outlined it. Before moving on, you could add a few of your specifics.
- Maybe you could draw Sylvester hidden in the shadows or maybe a background for Tweety.
- What other ideas do you have to finish this drawing? These are but a few choices.
- To finish your Tweety Bird sketch, add color. In Tweety Bird’s sixth step: Share
- You will color your sketch of Tweety Bird in this last step. Our reference image uses conventional colors for this character.
- Please choose some gorgeous, vibrant yellows and oranges for his torso, head, legs, and beak. Finally, we painted his eyes a stunning shade of light blue.
- If you wish to use the same colors, you might use tools like acrylic paints and colored markers to give him a lively appearance similar to how he appears in cartoons.
Which approach would you select if the mediums were more subdued, though?
Five Guidelines to Help You Draw Tweety Bird Better!
- These five ideas will help you portray Tweety Bird even more skillfully!
- In this piece of art, we decided to represent Tweety Bird in a simple, conventional way.
- In the cartoons, Tweety Bird occasionally makes an appearance wearing various disguises.
- Some of them might make for amusing images in this one! Why not experiment with altering your preferred outfit that Tweety Bird has worn in the past for this new image you have created?
- We love the pose you chose for this picture, but once you get it down, you might wish to try something else. If you wish to do this, you could use cartoons or images from the internet as help.
- What positions would you want to see Tweety Bird in to make this image more unique?
Would you mind bringing in a favorite of yours to this picture?
- Another approach to fully finish this work of art is with a background. One of the cartoon backdrops would serve as inspiration if you were to get this out.
- As an alternative, you can want to give Tweety Bird a fresh habitat and embark on a new adventure. You could create a tonne of incredible backdrops!
- Your Tweety Bird sketch’s presentation could have a big impact. For example, you might draw it on some pricey cardboard and use it as a poster or birthday card.
- Framing your artwork into a beautiful gift or home accent is a lovely additional suggestion.
The drawing of Tweety Bird is complete!
- You’ve mastered the art of drawing Tweety Bird, and the end product is a gorgeous rendering of this well-known character!
- Because he has more complex design elements than one may imagine, Tweety can be unexpectedly difficult to draw.
- We genuinely hope that following these instructions made it easier for you to finish so that you could concentrate without being frustrated by the fun and creativity of painting!